Please contact me if you are interested in setting up a speaking engagement. I work with clients to connect Smart Management Lessons with topical issues related to their organization. I truly enjoy speaking to business groups, executive and students - discussing my experiences and addressing important topics of interest to them. I have spoken at numerous industry meetings, trade shows and sales meetings.
Listed in the left box under "Speaking Events" are some recent engagements. These include: (1) The University of Pittsburgh's Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (IEE), where I was the keynote speaker and led a panel discussion on global growth for small and mid-size businesses; (2) The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), where I served on a panel as we discussed the acquistion market and compared private equity vs. strategic buyers options for business owners.
- NYU Stern Leadership Fellows
- "Preparing For Private Company Mergers & Acquisistions" PWC/Cohen Grigsby
- Goldman Sachs/New York
Presentation to Private Wealth Management
- The Business Growth Expo - Pittsburgh Business Times
- Institute for Entrepren.eurial Excellence (IEE)
- Association For Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Bloomberg: Taking Stock
- Business Talk Radio Network
- Inc. Magazine
- Business Finance Magazine